Can meditation help with stress?
10 benefits of meditation
- Reduces effects of stress
- Calms the mind
- Helps to focus the mind to be more productive
- Improves brain function
- Lowers blood pressure
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Improves the function of the nervous system
- Lowers levels of the stress hormone cortisol
- Leads to healthier habits
- Assists spiritual growth
The benefits of meditation are backed by extensive scientific research over thousands of years, dating back to the study and teachings of the ancient Yogis in the Himalayas and continues to be researched today.