There are many benefits to a regular yoga and meditation practice, to help you to overcome feelings of exhaustion due to insomnia, breathe your way out of hot flushes, and build strength and flexibility in your body and introduce relaxation into every day. It can be extremely difficult to function in your chosen profession during menopause. Taking time for self-care that fits with work and other commitments, can be a challenge.
This is why I have created an online private group for women to connect, discuss what cannot be talked about with just anyone and have access to FREE meditations, yoga practices and like-minded women who understand exactly what you are going through.
Improving wellbeing and resilience to stress are key factors in coping with the many symptoms that come with menopause.
- Increases energy and reduces fatigue
- Alleviates physical aches and pains
- Stress reduction – stress will very often lead to physical ailments and severe pain in the body
- Breathe your way through hot flushes
- Strengthen your muscles and bones
- Move towards a calmer, more centred you
A private Facebook group where you will learn:
- Breathing exercises
- Meditation and relaxation techniques
- Yoga to relieve aches and pains
- And most importantly – Know that you are not alone
Are you ready to step into creating a daily practice to assist you to move through the changes in life with ease and grace.